Camping & Accomodations
On-site family friendly camping is available and highly encouraged.
- The event site is a beautiful 220 acre farm with rolling hills, and views that will take your breath away
- Porta-Pottys will be provided at the venue
- It is recommend that you bring your own water for drinking and cooking. There will be some access to
potable water at the venue, but come prepared
- Electrical connections will not be provided for camping
- *Dogs are allowed, but must remain leashed at all times (strictly enforced)*
Rules of the Road:
The Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is lucky to have a breathtakingly beautiful venue for this event. In order to keep it this way, we ask that you be respectful, clean up all trash, use common sense and avoid tearing up the farm fields more than is absolutely necessary. Please tread lightly! We really appreciate your consideration in this matter and we know our venue host will as well.
We love dogs and believe that there is no better companion to have when you’re on the road, but please note that all dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, no exceptions. This is for their own safety and the safety of others, dogs and humans alike.
Other Places to Stay:
Fore More Information: www.Raystown.org