Submissions are open, use the link below!
Calling All Adventure Filmmakers:
The Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is a forum for adventurers to tell their stories, show their videos and share their excitement for overland travel.
Submit your adventure film or travelogue and enjoy an evening of adventure film under the stars in our outdoor theater.
This year, 3 guest jurors will vote on their favorite entries and prizes will be awarded to the top 3.
- Submissions must be no longer than 10 minutes run time, and must be no larger than 1920 x 1080 (HD) and no smaller than 1280×720 (1280p) frame size.
- Submissions will close on August 4th. If you are unable to upload through dropbox, put “Film Fest” in the subject line and send your submissions via download link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep in mind this is a family friendly event with kids in the audience, so submissions will be reviewed for inclusion accordingly. Keep it tasteful, and mute those swear words!
- Limited to one submission per attendee
- You need to have ownership rights of your submission, and have played a roll in the filming and/or editing of the video. We know how much hard work is put into these short films, and we want to reward that effort.
- Have fun with this and let everyone experience some of your most memorable adventures!
1st Prize is a pair of MAXTRAX
Where have you gone?
What paths have you walked?
Where have you slept?
Where do you want to go?